BMS-icom Battery Monitoring System:
The BMS-icom Battery Monitoring System is designed to measure the aging status of up to (4) 12V jars by measuring and recording: string voltage and current, as well as jar/cell voltage, internal resistance, connection resistance and temperature. The BMS-icom is the most accurate, user-friendly and economic solution for monitoring 48VDC systems using (4) 12V batteries.
Reduce maintenance costs, improve up-time and manage your battery assets effectively by using the BMS-icom battery monitoring solution for your 48V system. Real-time battery monitoring also reduces maintenance and replacement costs by maximizing your battery life.
- 24/7/365 Battery Monitoring
- Installation and maintenance can be done while battery systems are online
- Meets IEEE and NERC standard recommendations for battery monitoring
- Utilizes a patented ripple-removing algorithm for the most precise and repeatable
- measurements in any environment
- Injects <2A current on the battery system
- Simple to install with custom, pre-assembled installation materials
- Designed for 48V systems (12V cells)
- Alerts in realtime during outbreak