Ether-Loop is a battery GbE loopback device that can operate over optical/electrical SFP and RJ45 interfaces. Pairs with ALBEDO testers or any compatible device. It is and probably the most cost-effective solution to test end-to-end SLAs.
All you need in an battery operated Loop-back
Ether.Loop is an Ethernet loop-back reflector, flexible and low cost. It has both a electrical RJ-45 and optical SFP interfaces. Ether.Loop provides Ethernet loop back for all levels of service testing and monitoring in a compact, battery operated unit that can manage Ethernet frames, IP and TCP/UDP (Layer 1 to 4) at wirespeed operation.
Every Ethernet frame / IP packet received is inspected and the following parameters are automatically swapped and returned including Source/Destination MAC, IP address, and TCP/UDP ports. It is lightweight, rugged design protected with rubber boot, and can operate either with ALBEDO Ether.XX family of tester or any of the industry test and measurements devices.
Features and Benefits
- One RJ-45 Port supporting: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T
- One SFP Port supporting: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX, 1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX, 1000BASE-ZX and 1000BASE-BX
- Battery operated
- Rubber Boot
- L1/L2/L3/L4 loopback
- Ready for SyncE
- QoS and SLA certification
- Automatic RFC2544, Y1464
- IPTV, VoIP, Data assurance
- LEDs all events at a glance
- Best price - Top featured
- Installers and Operators
- Triple Play service providers
- R&D, Universities, Labs
- Commission / Maintenance