FIM-1 Fiber Microscope:
FIM Series Fiber Microscope is used to inspect end-face of fibers and check the optic connectivity. It magnifies fibers of 125um diameter 200-400times, enlarging picture through a video signal to the display where the status of fiber end-face is showed clearly in the end. Not only portable, easily in-hand, FIM Series Fiber Microscope is also multifunctional. It can detect simplex and duplex fiber ends located in both male and female connectors, as well as other fiber units. Also, working stability is its another feature.It can detect connectors even installed on the backside of patch panels or inside hardware devices, providing you a completely convenience for inspection.
- 960x240 definition, 3.5 inch LCD monitor
- Power run-out alarm
- Magnetic attachment to equipment
- Battery safe and high volume , ≥5 hours continuous working time
- 0.3mm * 0.3mm Observable Areas, 2mm*2mm Adjustable Areas
- USB adaptor for PC as option