FIM-2 Fiber Microscope:
FIM series fiber microscope is used to inspect end-face of fibers and check the optic connectivity. It magnifies fibers of 125um diameter 200-400times. The status of a fiber end-face world be displayed on the screen as a enlarged picture by a video signal. Not only portable , easy in-hand , FIM Series Fiber Microscope is also multi-functional. It can detect simplex and duplex fiber ends located in both male and female connectors, as well as other fiber units. Also, working stability is its another feature. It can detect connectors even installed on the backside of patch panels or inside hardware devices, providing you a great convenience for inspect.
- 600 magnification and 0.5μm resolution
- 2.5 inch LCD monitor, 21mm enlarged diameters
- Enlarged Zones: The ferrule diameter can reach up to larger than 0.3mm2, The most visible area can reach up to 2mm when adjusting the handle.
- Two channels for image signal input, suitable for both male and female fiber PC/APC end-faces inspection.
- Varies type of tips available
- Analysing software available as optional accessories
- Storage with SD card and 16G support. Able to save, analyze and transmit file without additional software with PC connection.
- It can save computer cost to use SD card to Record the image. Able to load files with removable U disk.
- Brightness/ Contrast adjustments
- Image and voice recording, timing display.
- 9 hours continuous working time, 5000 charging times.