The C.Scope SGA and C.Scope SGV Signal Generators operate in conjunction with a C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool or Cable Avoidance Tool operating in the Generator mode.
The Signal Generators generate a 33kHz signal which can be applied to a cable or metal pipe to allow it to be traced.
A range of accessories are avalible to allow specific applications, such as plastic pipe tracing.
The C.Scope SG-V Signal Generator adds a digital display to provide precise information about the battery condition and quality of connection achieved.
- Digital display (SG-V only)
- Variable power outputs
- Long battery life
- Industry standard 33kHz transmitting frequency
- Traditional pulsed signal output plus continuous signal output for quick tracing and depth measurement
- Integrated accessory tray that can accommodate ALL the most common accessories
- Extra long auxiliary Earth Lead included as standard
- Extremely robust and weatherproof design